Return and Cancellation Policy
- If you purchased the bike, accessories or parts and it hasn’t shipped yet, we will issue a 100% refund.
- If shipped, you have 14 days after delivery to return accessories or parts. Your item must be packed in the original box and with the original protection material. The product should be unused, free from dirt and dust. If the product has marks, damages or other indications of use or damaged cause by the return shipping, we have the right to deduct these costs from the refund. Please make sure items are fully protected.
- Since your Lumo Bike will be delivered to your desired location and configured according to your custom needs, we can accept returns within 14 days after delivery date with the deduction of 100 Euro service fee. Your bike must be packed in a rugged box and with proper protection material. The bike should be unused, free from dirt and dust. If the product has marks, damages or other indications of use or damaged cause by the return shipping, we have the right to deduct these costs from the refund. Please make sure bikes are fully protected.
- We don’t accept returns after 14 days from the delivery date.
- The buyer must pay for return shipping.
- The buyer is responsible for the return shipment including possible shipping damages and lost shipments. Make sure you photograph and document the packaging before returning any item. We recommend insuring any return shipment for loss or damages.
- The customer must have written approval from a Lumo Bikes customer service rep before initiating a return.
- Once approved, we inspect your returned item and determine if it is an exchange, store credit, or a refund.